Enemies around

Episode 1:
A blonde girl sat sitting on her reading table in the cool of the evening. It was Greyanne and she was reading the diary she used as a high school student in Roselyn high school . 'Old memories down the crooked lane' she read aloud as that was the last note she took down in her diary. A story of fear,conquering,tragedy,moving forward ...
                   *    *    *   *
September 27                                                     Dear diary,today was my first day in school. I wanted a change of school but my parents preferred I stay in Rosslyn, where I just graduated and being their sweet only child, they have to do what I want so they agreed and now I'm in Rainforest. It's nice being a senior anyways, commanding, and all that stuff. I was posted to grade 10A,a class meant for brains like myself.
I met new friends, a few old ones but everything still looks new. There are only two blondes in my class,myself and Rudy, an handsome and tall guy. There are some group of girls who for just no reason are picking on me. I guess it's because I'm new. With time they'll get over it and we'll be one ...
    *  *  *  *  *

'Hey mum,dad' Anne  was calling her parents through her guardian's phone. She was living on campus so she didn't have direct access to her parents so she had to call to get them through .' Anne honey,how are you?' Her mom asked from the other end of the line. 'I'm fine. Its just that ...' her voice trailed off. 'Honey, what's wrong?' It was her dad this time. 'Nothing really, I'm alright. I just have a little headache .' she lied .'Okay just stay safe okay,...'and they went on giving their advice. 'Okay, bye bye .' she said sadly and slept of hoping that the next day would be better.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who are we?