Enemies around cont.d (part 5)

 "Hi, I'm Cassandra Browns as Mr Zoue has said. I'm from St. Fidelis school Ontario". Cassandra said ,a little shy. Anne weighed her with her eyes and summed her to a glance and simply smiled." What's that?" Cassandra asked questionably. "Its nothing actually, I'm sorry for looking at you like that,it's just that I'm imagining how tomorrow's gonna look like." Anne sighed. "How is it going to be? Look, talk to me" Cassandra was talking but Anne staring intently at the music teacher. Cassandra was smart enough to know that she wasn't ready for any talks and she too simply sat on the nearest chair and listened carefully.  

                 *          *           *            *  

Cassandra was the talk of school,though she was little in stature but when she spoke it was brisk but authoritative. She had already earned the name Cassy but a few people preferred to call her Sandra, as the name Cassandra was too long to be pronounced. A week after Cassandra came into the school, she and Anne had became the best of friends. It didn't take long for people to realize that as they literally did everything in common. On fateful Tuesday,Anne and Cassy were witted at the cafeteria talking and eating when Sue, Mytchelle and Eve came to where they were seated. "Hi Cassy,you are welcomed to the school. I'm Sue. We hope you've been having a nice week?" Cassandra simply nodded her head because the way Sue introduced her self wasn't nice at all."Who's she?"  

                      *         *        *        *     

Anne felt a tap on her shoulder and she jerked out of fear. "Oh mum,it's you. I was afraid. Her mum took a seat by her. "Bringing back memories. How do you feel after all that stress?" Anne smiled "It wasn't easy but thanks to God, I triumphed. Anyways,Mum I'm hungry." Her mum stood up and Anne followed too. "I know and I've prepared something for you." They both laughed and entered the house. 

To be continued ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enemies around

Who are we?